Cookies are small text files placed on your computer and are commonly used on the internet. There are various types of cookies that perform different functions, such as remembering which items you have placed in your shopping basket or analyzing your browsing behavior to enable advertisers to present you with adverts more relevant to you and your interests. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Accepting or rejecting cookies
Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Collect information that will help us to distinguish visitors, to understand visitors browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors, and the pages they visit.
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember information about you when you visit our site. Some cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
Below, we have set out the four categories of cookies that we may use on our website. These cookies are:
- Requested functionality Cookies
- Persistent customization session Cookies
- Analytics and Targeting Cookies
This website may also include third-party cookies, which are cookies not set by Bettersafe. In each of the three categories above, we have specified where third-party cookies used.
The following types of cookies have been used during your visit to our website.
Note: Bettersafe might change the list of requested Cookies above according to new features implementation and/or improvements without notifying visitors.