At Bettersafe, we have designed a comprehensive Short Term Income Protection policy to protect our customers should they suffer loss of income through unemployment, or an accident or illness. Such significant events are stressful and unsettling so we have focused on designing a product that offers choice, flexibility and support if you have to make a claim.
What is Income Protection?
Income Protection is a short term policy that allows you to protect your income against unfortunate incidents such as being made unemployed or suffering an illness or having an accident. The policy offers a range of waiting periods to help tailor your policy needs and premium affordability. You can cover your income up to £2,000 per month, or 65% of your normal income, whichever is lower.
You can find out more about the policy in our FAQ’s section, or by reading through the policy documentation.
- Choice of cover – Accident, Sickness & Unemployment, or you can select Accident & Sickness only, or Unemployment only
- Choose cover up to £2,000 per month
- Range of waiting periods from zero days up to 120 days
- Switch your cover from a previous provider with no extra charge
- Easy to pay monthly premiums
- Claims payments made directly to you
- Helpline service offering support for personal legal advice, tax advice and counselling
- Straightforward application process